NURTURING CENTRAL BANKERS FOR CHALLENGES OF THE FUTURE
The Master of Central Banking is designed to nurture central bankers for a future of fast-changing financial markets and an increasingly digitalized world. The program will build on the formidable intellectual resources of MIT, itself a major source of the innovations that are reshaping the environment for central banking. The students will benefit not only from a curriculum that focuses obsessively on central banking but also from an intense hands-on experience of working in teams to address real-world challenges. They will leave the program with an international network of friends who will speak the common language of modern central banking.
AT A GLANCE
- A 12-month residential program with a curriculum focused obsessively on central banking
- Designed for central bankers with substantial work experience who will gain from a comprehensive understanding of central banking and a global network
- Deep involvement of MIT Sloan faculty, including 6 weeks at MIT in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- State-of-the-art facilities at the Asia School of Business campus in Kuala Lumpur
- Program to be launched in the summer of 2020