Professor of Practice, Visiting Scholar at MIT
Area of Expertise:
Electrical Engineering, Product Design, Design Thinking, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
He holds 13 US patents. He received MS degrees in Engineering & Management (MIT), Manufacturing Engineering (UMass, Amherst) and Electronic Product Design (IISc, Bangalore). He holds BS degrees in Physics and Electronics & Communications Engineering.
He received Entrepreneur of the Year at New Hampshire High Tech Council, and was the finalist at E&Y EoY-New England program.
- Nair, Rajesh, Willem Smit, and Iking Corpus (2018). The Impact and Ripple Effect of Maker Training: A Longitudinal Study Among Young Latent Entrepreneurs in Rural India. (Target: JBV).
- US Patents:
Rajesh Nair, US5568128A : Self learning diaper wetness detector and toilet trainer
- Adam J. Cohen, Roger L. Holman, Rajesh M. Nair: US5672948A: Digital, Back EMF, single coil sampling, sensorless commutator system for a D.C. motor, Sep 30, 1997
- David M. Ellis, Rajesh M. Nair: US7201049B2, Pulsed thermistor sensor, Apr 10, 2007
- Rajesh Nair, Roger Holman, David Gagnon, Owen R. Mann: US6763711B1: Air flow sensor using measurement of rate of heat loss, Jul 20, 2004
- Rajesh Nair: US7726186B2: Airflow sensor for filter blockage detection, Jun 1, 2010
- Rajesh Nair: US6881142B1: Intelligent networked fan assisted tiles for adaptive thermal management of thermally sensitive rooms, Apr 19, 2005
- Rajesh Nair, Roger Holman, David Gagnon: US6319114B1: Thermal management system, Nov 20, 2001
- Izuh Obinelo, Rajesh M. Nair: US7435051B2: Multi-stage blower, Oct 14, 2008
- Rajesh Nair: US6318965B1: Intelligent internal fan controller, Nov 20, 2001
- Rajesh Nair, Izundu F. Obinelo: US6942025B2: Uniform heat dissipating and cooling heat sink
- Rajesh Nair: US20090277622A1: Air flow controller for electrical equipment holder, Nov 12, 2009
- Rajesh Nair: US20120073783: Heat exchanger for data center, Mar 29, 2012
- Rajesh M. Nair, Vivek Mansingh, Raouf A. Ismail: US5511415A Gas flow and temperature probe and gas flow and temperature monitor system including one or more such probes, Apr 30, 1996