Words make conversations. Conversations connect people and build relationships which, in turn, contribute greatly to the culture of an organisation. Yet, how many of us are trained to have truly powerful conversations?
More often than not, leaders pay a huge price for saying the wrong words. The damage at times is irreversible, even career limiting, and this is not surprising since words are not objects but are representations of our views, thoughts and beliefs. They shape the reality of those whom we lead. However, we also see people who continue to inspire others with their conversations. They act as catalysts, inspiring action and driving performance.
In this one-day program, you will learn the art and science behind engaging and catalytic conversations. Participants will discover how to express themselves better in order to inspire and motivate the people around them to achieve common goals.
**This program is part of the Accelerate Workshop Series.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand how conversations impact people
- Develop an understanding on personal strengths in managing critical conversations
- Learn to appreciate that conversations are tools of leadership
- Be able to use appropriate skills to prepare for crucial conversations
- Be able to explain the neuroscience of conversations and use it to maximize conversational outcomes.
Workshop At A Glance
Conversations: The Assumptions
- The good of really bad conversations
- The Three Levels of Conversations : Where am I?
- How impulsive am I?
Conversations and How They Move People
- The science behind the talk
- The narrative and making movies
- The Conversation Structure
- Discover the ease and practicality of the Conversation Structure
Who Should Attend?
Aspiring leaders. It does not matter what you do or where you are in the organizational structure – whether you are a line manager, entrepreneur, or simply an individual wanting to make a difference, you can learn and quickly utilize the skills shared in this program.