Over the past few decades, efforts such as the BRAIN initiative have shed light on the amazing processor that is the brain. This increased understanding has made a profound impact across countless industries. Similarly, what we know about the brain influences how we think about human behaviours, particularly in the areas of leadership, decision-making, brain fitness, teamwork, problem solving and change management. This one-day program will attempt to capture and discuss some of these game-changing findings and applications.
For instance; is it true that if we can change someone’s belief, then we can also change their actions? Definitely. But what’s also true is that the belief isn’t the only thing we can change in our brains. That’s where Brain-BASEd leadership comes in. Among other implications from breakthrough brain science, this workshop will unravel four key factors – Belief, Action, Social and Environment, all of which combine to influence the way people perceive the world. Leaders will learn the simple reason why humans do not like change, and, how to make it happen. After going through the session, participants may be surprised to find that they are now empowered with the capability to change anyone – starting with themselves.
Leading the brain isn’t as hard as you think once you know the secret of how it works!
**This program is part of the Accelerate Workshop Series.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand how the brain works – in a leadership context
- Lead oneself and others in a brain-friendly manner
- Utilise tips and tools of Brain-BASEd Leadership to increase productivity
Workshop At A Glance
- What is Brain-BASEd Leadership?
- The Input – Process – Output Equation
- How does the brain really work?
- Implications on Leadership
- The science of decision-making
- Solving problems with creativity
- The art of brain fitness, memory, stress and sleep
- B.A.S.E. Model for Leading Change
- Discover the brain’s secret to get everyone – anyone – to change
- Shift your BASE, be resilient, and watch the results
- Get Started – How to Work ‘With’ Your Brain
- Tips and tools to increase your personal leadership effectiveness
Who Should Attend?
Aspiring leaders. It does not matter what you do – whether you are a line manager, C-level executive, entrepreneur, or simply an individual wanting to lead a better, more meaningful life, understanding your brain and that of others will help to unleash your leadership energy and potential.