As organizations prepare for the transition into the post-pandemic workplace, there is a need to find a balance between what worked before and what needs to happen to succeed in the ‘new normal’.
In an increasingly Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA) world, the board of directors, CEOs and senior management need to forge a new form of ‘collaborative leadership’ to address unpredictability and disruption which are no longer temporary states.
The challenge is for boards to provide guidance and support in cultivating innovative organizations that are not only aware of the numerous, external changes taking place but can respond to the changes effectively in addition to being well-positioned to address the ‘changes that are yet to come’. The task at hand is to build an organizational culture within a changing world of work and for the future of work. In this regard, senior management also plays a critical role in helping their respective teams navigate the ‘new normal’ while staying connected to their organizational purpose and performance.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the strategic role of the board in providing direction in meeting organizational challenges in a digitally-driven and ever-changing workplace of the future.
- Gain insights on how to support the transition from ‘current work’ to ‘future of work’ as well as understand the roles of different stakeholders in this transition.
- Gain an understanding of innovation (and what it is not) and its impact on the sustainability of the organization.
- Gain perspective on how to think about ‘disruptive innovation’.
- Articulate best practice tools and frameworks to foster innovation and build an innovative organization for the digital economy.
- Support the development of an innovative culture to drive ideas, passion and productivity.
Who should attend?
- Board of Directors
- Senior Management including CEOs and Chief HR Officers
BOARD’S ROLE IN THE CHANGING WORLD OF WORK
JUNE 3 – 4
9.00am – 12.30pm