What is leadership? What do great leaders do? No matter where in the world these questions are asked, the answers are the same: a leader is the head of a group, organisation or system; a leader is someone who influences others to achieve certain desired results; a leader directs or commands a group to achieve specific targets. Great leaders inspire others to do their best, care for their people, develop them and listen to them. The universality of responses across the globe is remarkably striking. Yet, everyone agrees that there is a huge dearth of great leaders around.
This workshop challenges the popular notions about leadership, and redefines it into something a lot more human and personal. Participants will walk away with a whole new worldview, and be able to differentiate between simply living and leading a life. Specifically, they will understand what it means to be human, how they can make their lives more meaningful, how to find happiness and success, and how to leave a lasting legacy.
Participants will learn a powerful framework to discover their leadership purpose to enable them to successfully lead themselves, their teams and organisations.
**This programme is part of the Accelerate Workshop Series.
At the end of the workshop, participants should be able to answer the following questions:
- What is powerful leadership really made up of?
- Why don’t great leaders give up in the face of formidable resistance?
- What can we learn about leadership from ancient Eastern Philosophy and Metaphysics?
- What can we learn about leadership from Neuroscience, Quantum Physics, Cellular Biology and other sciences?
- How can we control our own happiness and success?
- How can we influence others without formal authority or power?
- What are the forces shaping the 21st century and how will it shape leadership legacy?
Workshop At A Glance
- Programme Introduction and Overview
- Challenging Conventional Wisdom in Leadership
- Re-defining Leadership for Sustainable Growth
- Finding Personal Leadership Energy
- Exploring and Defining Your Personal Values
- Discovering Your Leadership Purpose
- Overcoming the Challenges of Strong
- Leadership Energy
- Leading in the Uber-Connected and Uber Populated Age
- Re-shaping Your Leadership Legacy
Who Should Attend?
While the content of this workshop is suitable for anyone who wishes to develop breakthrough leadership skills, the ideal participant profile is managers with an average of 15 years of work experience.