As we adapt to working from home (WFH) as a new norm, cybersecurity has emerged as a serious and predominant concern. Join this program to understand the cybersecurity issues that are associated with Online Meeting platforms, Covid-19 Phishing Scams, VPN and RDP Security challenges, as well as active cyber-attack campaigns by threat actors in Malaysia and the region.
At the end of the program, participants would have gained knowledge on the following:
- Online Meeting Platform Security (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, GoTo Meeting, WebEx)
- Work from Home: VPN and RDP Security
- Understand how an Anti-Virus work and when it doesn’t
- Active Phishing Campaigns and how to defend tips
- Active Email Extortion attacks and how to handle them rather than paying
- Active Malware attacks and how to detect and defend tips
- 15 Security Tips on conducting/attending online meetings
- General Work-From-Home Security Tips
Who should attend?
- Board of Directors
- Senior Management
- Anyone who might find the program helpful
Clement Arul is the Chief Operating Officer – Technology and R&D at Vigilant Asia. He has more than 20 years of experience as principal security consultant, penetration tester, ethical hacker, and security trainer. He specializes in Internet of Things, big data, payment gateway hacking, web application security and penetration testing. He is a frequent speaker at security events in Asia Pacific including those organized by Microsoft, the Malaysian government agencies, corporates and universities.
A national and regional cybersecurity professional of the year award recipient, Mr Clement Arul will be sharing his tips and tricks to keep us safe while we work from home as well as when we return to our offices in the near future.