Admissions Associate Director, MSc Central Banking
Associate director of admissions under MSc Central Banking program is responsible to ensure talented students are recruited so that they can be mentored to become highly knowledgeable and skilled professionals. This includes the process of attracting students to ASB by directing admissions strategies with the Director of MSc Central Banking, promoting the School and directing staff.
- Planning & Strategizing
- Provision to the Director of MSc Central Banking in the development and implementation of a recruiting and marketing strategies for the Asia School of Business MSc Central Banking program to ensure highest quality of applicants and students.
- Develop a communications strategy for prospective and admitted students
- Application software development, implementation and management– development of evaluation forms, events forms, application forms, admissions response forms, related communications etc.
- Cultivate relationships with HR departments and training areas of central banks, including coordinating ways to track the progress of students in the program and developing an understanding of the appropriate candidates for admission into the program.
- Development of Admission Process and Other Activities
- Develop the recruiting calendar for a new application cycle, with the Director of MSc Central Banking.
- Manage and assess application pipeline and evaluation process
- Provide advisory/Counseling services for prospective applicants (phone, email and in-person)
- Handle applicant and admit queries (phone calls, campus visits, email inbox etc.)
- Manage and execute the evaluation process (reading and interviewing)
- Coordinate the admissions committee meetings, prepare the agenda and statistical information as needed
- Deliver a range of conversion activities and help to manage yield and post-admissions process
- Manage students’ background verification process
- Track and manage the fulfillment of admissions conditions
- Manage Student and Alumni Admissions committees
- Work closely with various ASB departments including Marketing, Hospitality & Events, Finance, Registry
- Develop department’s related policies, training, and selection processes (documenting user training, processes related to the Admissions Committee, Student Adcom, and Alumni Adcom)
- Provide delivery in releasing admissions decisions
- Organize Seminars and Attending Education Fairs
- Generate the creation, execution, delivery and coordination of recruitment events, including on-campus and off-campus information sessions, MSc Central Banking tours, webinars, program preview events, as well as Admit Weekend (locally and internationally)
- Represent ASB in various international organizations and conferences (GMAC Asia Pacific conference etc.)
- Supervise Admissions and Marketing Staff
- Train the admissions staff to implement and follow the strategies so that the targets can be achieved.
- Supervise and train new admissions committee members and any other relevant team members on evaluation process and how to use the application software (Slate).
Qualification & Skills
- Minimum Master Degree with relevant education line experience
- Preferably at least 7 years of experience in MSc Central Banking admissions, corporate recruiting or related experience.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to be able to handle and respond to the inquiries and guide the students on the documentation and the relevant admission procedures
- Excellent presentation, and written and verbal communication skills in English. Superior public speaking skills.
- Ability to supervise the subordinates whenever there is a need and able to handle the work independently and effectively
- Must have extensive cultural awareness and experience working with diverse individuals.
- Flexibility to work in a changing schedule as per the requirement
- Experience having lived, studied, or worked in different countries.
- 20-30% of international travel required