Program Coordinator, Executive Education
Job Title: Program Coordinator, Executive Education
Position Level: Senior Executive
Reports to: Director of Executive Education
Department: Executive Education
As a member of the program delivery team, the Program Coordinator works collaboratively with teams across ASB to deliver a world-class programmatic experience for Executive Education Program students in Asia School of Business. The Program Coordinator is responsible for pre-planning through delivery of Executive Education programs, coordinating all logistics, delivery, and day-to-day operations of the Executive Education programs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**)
- Provides high quality service in the area of events and day-to-day operations including class scheduling, coordinating logistics, arranging IT and AV support, maintain and organizing program materials, and event planning;
- Collaborates with Faculty, Marketing, Operations and Finance team to deliver ASB programs, and is excited about creating an exceptional customer and employee experience throughout the process;
- Collects and analyzes data; prepares scheduled and special reports; maintains program/project records and contributes to program and process improvements;
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in a program-related support capacity in the education sector or experience providing high quality customer service;
- Strong proficiency in organisational and event management;
- Exceptional communication skills – communicates clearly, enjoys writing, trustworthy and engaging;
- Close attention to detail and accuracy, takes initiative, adaptable and resourceful.