Corporate Partnership Senior Manager
The Corporate Partnership Senior Manager is responsible for developing and implementing corporate engagement and fundraising strategies or enhance and grow revenue with assigned key accounts, donors and sponsors.
- Corporate Partnership
- To lead, manage and deliver new business multi-year corporate income, diversifying the income streams with an increased focus on commercial and strategic partnerships.
- To oversee and lead on the completion of high-level proposals and pitches. This will involve working closely with Corporate Development teams and other related delivery teams both ensuring that proposals to meet companies’ needs and generate sufficient core income for ASB to be able to deliver its strategic objectives.
- Donor Stewardship
- Manages overall fund reporting program, ensuring that donors are consistently informed of the importance and impact of their gifts to ASB; accountable for annual goals related to both the quantity and quality of reports related to a range of funds, including high level restricted term and endowed gifts, annual scholarship and fellowships, endowed professorships, and teaching and research funds across the School.
- Discovers donor companies’ corporate social responsibility and/or workplace giving objectives, identify opportunities that align with ASB’s goal, to create engagement initiatives and opportunities.
- Campaign Administration
- Creates, manages and maintains documentation related to donor meetings and requests.
- Develops and implements business processes related to campaign information management.
- Prepares campaign documents including correspondence, proposals, briefing notes, training documents, minutes, memorandums and other Campaign materials.
- Event Management
- Plans, organizes, and presents donor recognition events, cheque presentations, public meetings, news conferences, and other events as part of the campaign.
- Delegates, organizes and coordinates the support and participation of other staff and volunteers in delivery of the event.
- Strategically secures funds outside of annual campaign through corporate sponsorships, event, and projects for community impact initiatives.
Qualification & Skills
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in the business development-related roles
- Excellent writing skills, and a perfect use of Microsoft office package
- Experience in market intelligence, research, and analysis Familiarity with SalesForce or any similar CRM system
- Project Management skills as it relates to implementing strategic initiatives from conception to implementation Proficiency with core social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube in a workplace setting.
- Functional knowledge of local employers, education institutions, governmental agencies, and overall market updates
- Excellent and proven organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing priorities; highly adaptable in a dynamic start-up environment
- Strong ability to synthesize and routinely work on as well as execute multiple tasks while effectively prioritizing and keeping track of deadlines
- Collaborative, strong team player who can incorporate input from others, who can lead and be led
- Self-monitoring; must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up and dynamic work environment
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships; excellent stakeholder management experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills for a wide variety of audiences
- Teachable and possess the desire to learn