Associate Program Director, MSc Central Banking
Job Title: Associate Program Director, MSc Central Banking
Position Title: Associate Director
Reports to: Director of MSc Central Banking
Department: MSc Central Banking
Reporting to the Professor of Finance and Director of Central Banking, the Associate Director is responsible for delivering a world-class experience for students in the MSc Central Banking Program. The Associate Director is responsible for workstreams related to the student academic and student life experience and, for this to be delivered successfully, the Associate Director will work collaboratively with Faculty, Office of Registry, Students, Faculty Support, Hospitality and Events, Operations, Finance etc.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**)
- Academic Developing, Planning, Coordination and Delivery: the Associate Director will work closely with the Professor of Finance and Director of Central banking to craft, plan and launch Masters of Science in Central Banking Program, including building the curriculum of the program. Additionally, will be responsible for collaborating with multiple stakeholders involved in delivering the academic process (the annual academic plan, the pre-matriculation/orientation plan, and the student conferral process) for the program. He/She will be responsible for coordinating and ensuring the relevant logistics are in place to deliver the academic experience. This position will serve as secretary and/or organizer for academic meetings. This individual will be the primary point of communications with the students via academic matters.
- Academic Advising & Student Life Experience: the Associate Director will serve as the program academic ombudsman representing the student interests related to the academic experience of the program. This position liaises with student government and clubs to solicit feedback on how to improve the program experience.
- Academic & Curriculum Policy Enforcement: the Associate Director is responsible for ensuring that the academic standards of ASB are followed. He/she will notify faculty and Program Director of potential academic policy concerns or violations. The Associate Director will responsible for revision and refinement of policies related to academic affairs, student conduct, and other relevant/ad-hoc policy matters.
- Ad Hoc Program Initiatives: the Associate Director, will be responsible for contributing to other activities including, student life, extra-curricular experiences, student clubs, housing, travels, and ad-hoc initiatives. Additionally, this role is responsible for supporting other ASB departments and activities that require expertise related to the MSc Central Banking academic experience.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in the program management-related roles
- Experience in market intelligence, research and analysis
- Project Management skills as it relates to implementing strategic initiatives from conception to implementation
- Exceptional communications and organisational skills and, is highly adaptable and resourceful
- Thrives in a start-up, collaborative and dynamic environment
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships; exceptional stakeholder management experience